TLC employees have the opportunity to put pretax dollars in a special account earmarked to pay certain bills. This account can help them increase their take-home pay by paying many necessary bills with pretax dollars.
- TLC Health, Dental, Vision, and certain Life Insurance premiums
- "Full Flex Plan" for out of pocket medical bills - for health services not covered by an insurance plan such as:
- Co-pays and Deductibles
- Physical Exams
- Chiropractic Visits
- Dental Costs
- Eye Care, including Lasik
- Most over-the-counter medications
- "Limited Flex Plan" option available for employees who also participate in an HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Complies with HSA rules
- Covers out-of-pocket expenses for dental, vision, preventive care, and most over-the-counter medications.
Questions? Contact us today at 800-825-3832 or e-mail by clicking contact us.
Note: A few states do not permit income to be sheltered from state taxes in Pretax Spending Accounts